Full Time/Part Time
Are you a Kinesiologist that is looking for a new opportunity as a permanent full or part-time Kinesiologist? Then this could be your dream role!
Allied Physiotherapy Health Group offers a multidisciplinary facility, with an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and a Podiatrist.
Ongoing training and mentorship will take place through one on one training, small group sessions, and company-wide educational evenings to ensure that you are successful and continue to grow and progress within our company.
Our team members can expect the following:
- Considerable opportunity to learn from highly experienced physiotherapists and kinesiologists
- A multidisciplinary team that works closely together to achieve the best outcomes and provide the highest level of care
- Caseload consisting of Private (Orthopaedics and Sports Injuries), ICBC, WorkSafe BC
- A variety of locations to work at to gain more exposure to a variety of injuries.
- The flexibility of working hours to allow a wonderful work-life balance.
- Electronic charting with access to multiple clinic laptops, tablets, and desktops
- An extensive network of medical clinics providing a consistent referral source
- Young and vibrant team
- Amazing growth prospects and long term career growth
- Positive culture: At Allied Physio, we are a family and here to support you however we can.
If you have a passion for helping people, you have good communication skills and you’re an energetic learner, you might just be the person we are looking for.
This role is either a full or part-time position that reports directly to the clinical Kinesiology lead and clinic owners, while also working closely with other key members of the team. Please ensure you are a member of the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BACK)
If you are a team player who is highly motivated and enjoys working with Physicians, Physiotherapists, and Kinesiologists, please send us your cover letter below!