- Panorama Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic
- Surrey 152nd st (Fleetwood) Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Richmond Blundell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Richmond Steveston Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
What is Body Work Massage?
The College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia hosts the board examination tests twice a year for students to become fully licensed in BC. Our Body Workers are Massage Therapists that are currently awaiting to sit the examination, or awaiting the results from the examination.
That means that they provide full massage therapy sessions at a discounted rate!
Massage sessions with a Body Worker can not be billed to any extended medical plans. Body Workers can not see patients with open ICBC or WSBC claims.
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
Using touch to increase the circulation to the affected area while also addressing other involved parts of the body, has far-reaching benefits that include:
- Relief of pain, tension and muscle spasm
- Increased ease of movement
- Restore the previous level of activity
- Improved sense of vitality and well being.
Common Conditions that Body Workers treat Include:
- Neck strains and low back strains (including sciatic pain)
- Muscle spasms, stiffness and pain
- Rotator cuff strains, tennis elbow and golfers elbow
- Full Body relaxation massage
What are the rates for a massage with a Body Worker?
- 60 minute session is $60
- 45 Minute session is $45
To book an appointment with a body worker, please see the available clinics above!
Looking for Body Work Massage Therapy near you?
Our experienced team at Allied Physiotherapy Health Group will assist you with finding the best body work massage therapist near you. Book your body work massage appointment today at the clinic near you at a discounted rate.