Training & Mentorship
What is Allied Physiotherapy’s Mentorship Program?
- Allied Physiotherapy has created a mentorship program for all Physiotherapists who join our growing team. We provide training and mentorship prior to starting and in an ongoing capacity to ensure you are successful and continually grow in your position.
- Each clinician will be teamed up with an experienced Physiotherapist who is available to answer questions, provide guidance and set up one on one sessions for learning development
- One on one training, small group sessions and company-wide educational evenings are offered to provide ongoing and up to date education to all of our clinicians.
- We offer a structured mentorship program to prepare for the clinical component of the Canadian National Exam.
- We have multiple offices offering a multitude of experienced physiotherapists to learn from and encourage the sharing of theoretical knowledge and practical hands-on experience to encourage growth.
What is the Structure of Allied Physiotherapy’s mentorship?
Sessions to improve on:
- Assessment, Clinical Reasoning and Differential Diagnosis
- Manual Therapy skills
- Exercise Prescription
- Working with other Allied Health Professional for a Multidisciplinary team approach
- Caseload Management and Treatment planning
- Charting to meet the College requirements
- Communicating with Physicians and Specialists.
If you strive to gain the confidence and skills to deliver high quality patient care in the community and grow your practice to an exceptional level, then this program is for you.
Grow With Us
- Motivated and passionate Physiotherapists who excel at their position and exhibit qualities that go above and beyond their job description, will be acknowledged and challenged to continue to grow and develop in their position and profession.
- Become a leader within Allied Physiotherapy Health Group. Leadership training will be provided to advance you from a Level 1 Physiotherapist to a Level 3.
- Recognising a consistent and ongoing commitment to the company
- Acknowledging professionals who excel in their performance reviews and consistently exceed minimum requirements
- Active participation in clinic education and mentorship sessions, both by learning and mentoring others
- Showing initiative within the clinic to assist staff, maintain and grow a patient caseload, participate in marketing, and actively participate in the management of day to day activities in the clinic
- Assisting in the clinical placement supervision for physiotherapy students
- Active participation in community initiatives within our group of clinics
Flexible Work Schedules
- Allied Physiotherapy Health Group has multiple locations across the Lower Mainland which allows you to work at your own pace as well at multiple clinics.
- Allied Physiotherapy Health Group offers a multidisciplinary approach with an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist and a Podiatrist.
Registered Massage Therapist
Full Time/Part Time
Please check back for new opportunities in the future.