We currently have the following job opportunities available within our group of Physiotherapy Clinics:
If you are thinking of a change from your current work situation and enjoy practising with a multidisciplinary group who is motivated to provide the best possible care, please continue reading.
Allied Physiotherapy Health Group is seeking a permanent locum Physiotherapist to join our team. We currently have 6 locations in Surrey and 1 in Richmond BC. With a large pool of physiotherapists working within our clinics, there are multiple offices to work at, affording you opportunities to further your career. We have Physiotherapists with training in IMS, Acupuncture, Sports Physiotherapy, Vertigo and Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management, Scoliosis, Shockwave Therapy and more!
The advantages of this position include:
- Considerable opportunity to learn from highly experienced physiotherapists
- A multidisciplinary team that works closely together to achieve the best outcomes and provide the highest level of care
- A variety of locations to work at to gain more exposure to a variety of injuries.
- A lucrative remuneration split
- Our clinics are combined with well established, busy Medical Clinics, which are positioned to provide a significant referral base
- Flexibility of working hours to allow a wonderful work life balance.
If you have a positive work ethic and are motivated to learn and grow, the multidisciplinary group will support you to move forward in your career.
Are interested in learning more about this exceptional practise opportunity?
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Looking for a job as a Kinesiologist? We are expanding our Active Rehabilitation programs within the clinic. If you are interested in applying for a position as a Kinesiologist, please send your resume and cover letter to natasha@AlliedPhysio.ca
- Looking for a Massage Therapy position? We have recently expanded our Clayton Heights 188St Office and are offering Massage Therapy. If you want to work in a multidisciplinary clinic with Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists and an Acupuncturist, then send us your resume
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.