How does Laser Therapy work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Post operative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why use Laser therapy?
- Safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery.
- Improves the quality of healing
These treatments generally take 5 to 10 minutes. Typically patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.