How Does Laser Therapy Work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process. Laser is used in conjunction with other physiotherapy modalities such as spinal/joint mobilizations, muscle energy techniques, massage/trigger point therapy, postural education, and customized rehabilitative exercise programs.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Postoperative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why Use Laser Therapy?
- A safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery.
- Improves the quality of healing
These treatments generally take 5 to 10 minutes. Typically patients see results after 3 to 6 treatment sessions.